Friday, 21 July 2017

100 Movies I Have Watched And Loved

Movie-Recommendations

Happy Friday!  It's the weekend!  I love weekends because it means I have a bit of free time to do whatever I please.  In my spare time I don't tend to watch much TV, except from perhaps my guilty pleasure reality programmes.  Side note, whose loving Love Island? I'm embarrassingly obsessed.  Instead, I'm more of a film fanatic and love using my free time to discover new films.  As It's the weekend and hopefully you have a spare few hours to pop on a film too, I thought I would write a different kind of blogpost today and recommend 100 movies that I have watched and loved in the hope that you will discover a new movie that you love also.  (Just a disclaimer - I'm a chick flick and comedy kind of gal so if you're looking for horror recommendations then this is not the post for you). 

Romance Movies
  1 Titanic
  2 Dirty Dancing
  3 Love Rosie
  4 Me Before You
  5 Remember Me
  6 The Great Gatsby
  7 Water for Elephants
  8 Remember Me
  9 Endless Love
10 The Holiday
11 Love Actually 
12 500 Days of Summer
13 The Notebook 
14 About Time 
15 Coyote Ugly 
16 The Spectacular Now 
17 Safe Haven 
18 The Lucky One
19 Letters to Juliet
20 The Vow
21 Dear John 
22 The Last Song 
23 My Week with Marilyn
24 Charlie St Cloud
25 Valentine's Day  
26 The Perks of Being a Wallflower
27 Bend It Like Beckham
28 No Strings Attached 
29 A Walk To Remember
30 LOL
31 P.S I Love You
32 10 Things I Hate About You
33 The Bodyguard
34 Romeo & Juliet (the Leo version)
35 Clueless 
36 Breakfast at Tiffany's 
37 The Fault In Our Stars 

Comedy Movies
38 Friends With Benefits
39 Crazy Stupid Love 
40 Bad Neighbours (1 and 2)
41 Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates  
42 The Parent Trap
43 Legally Blonde 
44 Bridget Jones's Diary
45 Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
46 Bridget Jones's Baby (yes, I love Bridget Jones
47 That Awkward Moment
48 Wild Child 
49 Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging (a classic) 
50 Teacher 
51 Dirty Grandpa 
52 Hot Fuzz
53 The Wolf of Wall Street
54 21 Jump Street 
55 Pitch Perfect 
56 Mean Girls
57 13 Going on 30
58 Meet The Parents
59 Cheaper By The Dozen
60 Bridesmaids

Family Movies (as opposed to children's movies as I'm supposed to be an adult now)
61 Toy Story
62 Beauty and The Beast
63 Shrek 2 (it's my fave)
64 Finding Nemo 
65 Tangled 
66 Matilda 
67 The Secret Life of Pets 
68 Enchanted
69 Hugo
70 Home Alone 
71 Bridge to Terabithia 
72 The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe 
73 Marley and Me 
74 Charlie and The Chocolate Factory
75 Nanny McPhee 
76 A Series of Unfortunate Events 
77 Monsters Inc
78 Monsters University
79 The Lion King
80 Charlotte's Web
81 Camp Rock
82 Lizzie McGuire
83 Up

Miscellaneous Movies (musicals, action, drama)
84 Les Miserables
85 La La Land 
86 Mamma Mia 
87 Grease
88 Billy Elliot
89 Harry Potter Films 
90 Allied
91 The Theory of Everything  
92 Step Up Films
93 Runner Runner 
94 The Book Thief 
95 The Hunger Games
96 Street Dance 
97 Boy In The Striped Pyjamas
9812 Years A Slave
99 1984
100 Forrest Gump

Hope you have found a film within this list that you like!  What are your favourite films?

Don't forget to follow me on


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. you're blog is literally perfect i wish mine could be as good as yours. you should give some tips on how you make your blog how it is and the posts are incredible along with the photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so so much, this is so lovely! I'm still so new to this and i feel like i'm learning new things everyday so it's so nice to get feedback! That's a really good idea, thank you again xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Molly, I've only recently came across your blog but I absolutely love it, your theme is on point and we have similar writing styles :) Also this post was super helpful as I'm always on the hunt for new movies to watch xx
    https://rosiejess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!! Glad you liked it xxxx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig