Sunday, 2 July 2017

Introducing Me


Hello, hola, hallo, bonjour, ciao.

As you can tell I was undecided on how I should begin my first EVER blog post so I thought I would use a number of different greetings in the hope that one will catch on.  Anyway, HI!  My name is Molly Alee. I am from a small village in the south of England but currently living my life as a History student in Leeds. 
For quite some time my small brain has been full of ideas, dreams and arguments and I feel as though I need a place to release these.  I am starting this blog in the hope that it will create a space for me to unload everything that's currently whirling around in my head.  Everyone who knows me can tell you that I talk A LOT and the idea of a blog appeals to me as I can chat and ramble on about all things fashion, beauty and lifestyle till my heart is content without anyone telling me to shut up.

So if you are also a lover of all thing fashion, beauty and lifestyle or interested in reading about my daily struggles as a student, I would love for you to join me on this new venture of mine. I have no idea where I am going with it but I am excited to find out!
See you soon!
Don't forget to follow me on

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig