Tuesday, 4 July 2017

University Bedroom Wishlist

Tomorrow I am moving into my new house for next year and OH MY I am feeling giddy with excitement.  I think that is possibly the reason why I have spent my whole evening scrolling through Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters wishing I had the money to buy all of their beautiful homeware bits for my bedroom.  I thought I would compile a list of a few of my favourite items even though I will never be able to afford any of them whilst at Uni, but hey, a girl can dream, right?
Covering your Uni room in pictures is an absolute ESSENTIAL.  I'm always looking for new and inventive ways to attach photos to my wall so this triangle wall grid is right up my street.
Urban Outfitters please please PLEASE stop making your bed covers so pretty and dreamy.  If I had to describe to you my perfect duvet cover, it would be this!  Shame this would not be the perfect duvet cover for my bank account.
What's a Uni room without fairy lights?  Not sure about you, but to me there's something strangely comforting about fairy lights in the shape of a moon.
I love hanging banners or bunting up all around my room so the walls and ceiling don't look so sad and bare and this gold moon banner is ADORABLE.  Anyone would think I have an obsession with moons.  I can't deny that they would be right though - I even have a moon tattoo on my wrist.
I'm usually one for super fluffy throws that you can snuggle up under when you're cold, but I saw this dog throw in Anthropologie and fell in love.  Plus, it is an absolute essential for me to have dog related items in my room to stop me from missing my puppy so much.
I am fully aware that this is a very extravagant lamp for a Uni bedroom but it is just SO cool and it would look SO cool on my desk.  Although, it's probably a good thing that it is so expensive as it would only sabotage any chances of me getting a good degree -I'd spend all my time staring at it rather than doing any work.
My bed at Uni is absolutely covered in cushions - I think I'm close to holding the world record for most cushions on a bed.  They make my room look so much more cosy and homely even if they are annoying when I want to go to sleep.  These beautiful cushions from Anthropologie would fit in perfectly in my bedroom, completing my cushion mountain once and for all.

Don't forget to follow me on

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig